KRONOSWORKSNovember 12-15, 2017
Want to explore your workforce in a new way — tapping into every opportunity to be more innovative, efficient, and engaged? Focusing on new dimensions in work that help your people achieve success for themselves, your organization, and your customers? Curious about products, services, and workforce management trends in your industry?
Come to KronosWorks. Cultivate the expertise you need to build the workforce you want.
- 2 ½ days of expert sessions for your every interest
- Valuable networking opportunities by industry, product, or business role
- Exclusive “first look” access to new Kronos products and solutions
- One-on-one access to Kronos employees, experts, and business partners
- Practical hands-on training workshops and technical courses
- Professional certification credits for the sessions you attend
CUSTOMERS CAN’T GET ENOUGH
96% of 2016 attendees would recommend KronosWorks to peers
93% of 2016 attendees agreed KronosWorks provided them with opportunities to improve their knowledge of Kronos solutions and workforce management
Who Comes to KronosWorks?
We believe great businesses are powered by great people. And so do the nearly 2,000 visionaries, new product users, and everyone in between who want to empower their people to outperform, overachieve, and create better business outcomes.
- CEOs, CIOs, CFOs, COOs, CNOs
- Controllers and financial directors
- IT/IS directors and technical managers
- Nurse managers/directors
- Patient services managers/directors
- Clinical directors
- Nursing informatics managers and staffing office managers
- Payroll/timekeeping/HR/operations professionals
- Public safety leaders
- Scheduling administrators in public safety
- Business analysts and system analysts
- System or network administrators
- Database specialists
- SMB companies
- Enterprise organizations